Tw1tterband press release here.


Sunday 27 February 2011

Please Please Please - The Finished Article!

The moment you've all been waiting for -

@tw1tterband release the finished version of Please Please Please for your listening and viewing pleasure.

When you eventually stop listening (after around ten plays I guess) then please head over to the Just Giving link and make a donation to the NSPCC.

Thanks, @tw1tterband

Watching on a mobile? No probs, click here.



Tw1tterband - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want by Private_Tracks



The following people involved in this project have, in the most part, never met.

Lead vocals @Judwa
Guitars @Wowser
Bass @RiggerTheGeek
Keys @Logikalpaul
Violin @Drinkmeforfree
Flute @Removeya
Brass @Cpt_Spudgun
Choir @FunkyChoir

Artwork @MediaBen
Video @Dumbwitness
Pics @You
Vibes @Debsa

Manager @WH1SKS
Producer @Ustuntman

Written by @Johnny_Marr & Morrissey

download high-quality WAV – here it is http://db.tt/NFPJFLy

6 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Haunting track, beautifully sung.

    The idea for the video works so well, and I especially like that last shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole thing is brilliant, but the lead vocals? Fuck. Ing. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, lovely vocals, great instrumental, really enjoyed the happy happy snapshots into the lives of Twitter. Well done guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Judwa Lovely voice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete