Tw1tterband press release here.


Sunday 6 February 2011

Introducing the Band: @mark_fellows


Name: Mark Fellows

Occupation: Process Operator
Role in Tw1tterband: Mandolin

How did you become involved with Tw1tterband?
I've followed @WH1SKS for some time and happened to be free on Friday when he asked for musicians.

Please summarise your Twitterband Contribution.
I'm the mandolin player.

Tw1tterband has been organised at extremely short notice. Has it been tricky working with such a tight deadline?
fortunately it coincided with me having a few days off so it's not really been a problem.

Are you involved with any other bands or music projects outside of Tw1tterband?
I also play guitar in a modern rock covers band called "Contraband". We play pubs etc around Kent and SE London.

Which of the other Tw1tterband contributors have you met in person?
I've never met any of the other guys in person. Yet.

What was the last record you bought?
Last album bought was a fun lovin criminals greatest hits. Cheers.

What was the first record you bought?
I want to say something really cool but the first one I remember was a Wombles album. It rocked!

How much did you pay for your last haircut?
I've not paid for a hair cut for 10 years or so, I do it myself. I guess maybe a fiver was the rate back then?

You’re on death row. You can choose one last meal and one album to listen to while you eat it. Name them.
food wise you can't beat a good bacon sandwich. Exile on Main Street by the Stones always goes down well.

Beatles or Rolling Stones?
Stones everytime.

Fender or Gibson?
I own both but I have more fenders, so Fender I guess.

Ale or Lager?
Guinness.

Lennon or McCartney?
Macca. Just for the frog chorus.

Yoko Ono or Heather Mills?
Heather, but only if I really had to.

Books or Kindle?
Books.

Vinyl or iPod?
Vinyl, but I wouldn't give up my iPod...

Jamie or Delia?
Delia. I hate Jamie Oliver with a passion.

Twitter or Facebook?
only Twitter.

WH1SKS or wowser?
I've gotta say @WH1SKS, he's the boss!

Interview by @RedEaredRabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment