Tw1tterband press release here.


Sunday 6 February 2011

Introducing the Band: @RedEaredRabbit




Name: RedEaredRabbit

Occupation: Professional Breakdancer
Role in Tw1tterband: Band Interviews

How did you become involved with Tw1tterband?
Saw WH1SKS asking for help and said I would help out if I could. It was meant to be an empty gesture but he held me to it.

Please summarise your Tw1tterband contribution.
I have interviewed the tw1tterband contributors over twitter.

Tw1tterband has been organised at extremely short notice. Has it been tricky working with such a tight deadline?
Yes. I have spent the last two evenings doing nothing else to try to get everyone interviewed and I’m still not finished.

Are you involved with any other bands or music projects outside of Tw1tterband?
No. I play the guitar but not very well. I was in a band once. We had a wah-wah pedal and everything.

Which of the other Tw1tterband contributors have you met in person?
@danbeames, @debsa and @themanwhofell

What was the last record you bought?
The last album I bought was Have Yourself a Sweary Little Christmas by Amateur Transplants.

What was the first record you bought?
The first album was Disintegration by The Cure. I think the first single I bought might have been Jive Bunny though. Fuck.

How much did you pay for your last haircut?
Nothing - I do it myself.

You’re on death row. You can choose one last meal and one album to listen to while you eat it. Name them.
Roast rib of beef, cooked rare with Yorkshire puddings, veg and gravy. Would listen to the White Album because it'd give me time for a second helping.

Beatles or Rolling Stones?
I have to go with The Beatles. Stones are brilliant though.

Fender or Gibson?
Gibson

Ale or Lager?
Ale

Lennon or McCartney?
Lennon

Yoko Ono or Heather Mills?
Ono

Books or Kindle?
Books

Vinyl or iPod?
iPod

Jamie or Delia?
Jamie

Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter

WH1SKS or wowser?
Abstain

No comments:

Post a Comment