Tw1tterband press release here.


Saturday 5 February 2011

Introducing the Band: @mediaben


Name: Ben Horsley

Occupation: Web Marketing, Freelance Designer & Photographer
Role in Tw1tterband: Artwork

How did you become involved with Tw1tterband?
I told the boy @WH1SKS that he needed a designer and that I was the man for the job. He hired me there and then.

Please summarise your Twitterband Contribution.
So far, I have designed the main @tw1tterband logo. Tomorrow morning I will add typography to @themanwhofell's artwork,

Tw1tterband has been organised at extremely short notice. Has it been tricky working with such a tight deadline?
The logo was very easy to do, as I couldn't wait to get stuck in. But after a busy week, the album art is a bit last minute.

Are you involved with any other bands or music projects outside of Tw1tterband?
I do a lot of photography, live & promo, for bands and artists. As well as logo design, etc.

Which of the other Tw1tterband contributors have you met in person?
I haven't met any. Yet.

What was the last record you bought?
The last record I physically bought was The Slip by NIN. My last digital buy was a Ministry of Sound compilation.

What was the first record you bought?
The first record I ever bought for myself was Queen - Greatest Hits I.

How much did you pay for your last haircut?
My last haircut cost me £38 (£28 with a voucher).

You’re on death row. You can choose one last meal and one album to listen to while you eat it. Name them.
Pork belly and The Waterboys, Fisherman's Blues

Beatles or Rolling Stones?
STONES

Fender or Gibson?
Gibson, every time.

Ale or Lager?
ALE.

Lennon or McCartney?
Neither? Lennon, I guess.

Yoko Ono or Heather Mills?
Mills

Books or Kindle?
Books

Vinyl or iPod?
Vinyl

Jamie or Delia?
Jamie.

Twitter or Facebook?


WH1SKS or wowser?
Wh1skers

Interview by @RedEaredRabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment