Tw1tterband press release here.


Sunday 6 February 2011

Introducing the Band: @jameswasnthere


Name: James Galloway

Occupation: Student
Role in Tw1tterband: Acoustic Guitar, Intro & Chords

How did you become involved with Tw1tterband?
said he needed an acoustic guitarist, I stepped up...

Please summarise your Twitterband Contribution.
Acoustic Guitarist: Intro and Chords.

Tw1tterband has been organised at extremely short notice. Has it been tricky working with such a tight deadline?
Definitely, especially seeing as I've been in a play from 5:30 to 9:30 all week.

Are you involved with any other bands or music projects outside of Tw1tterband?
Yes, I'm in a guitary band, and a brass band.

Which of the other Tw1tterband contributors have you met in person?
None, unfortunately, I guess that adds to the magic of Twitterband, we've never met...

What was the last record you bought?
Come Around Sundown - Kings Of Leon, I think.

What was the first record you bought?
That was probably A Present For Everyone - Busted. Gah.

How much did you pay for your last haircut?
I have no idea, I'm sorry.

You’re on death row. You can choose one last meal and one album to listen to while you eat it. Name them.
Spaghetti + Seafood, Blink-182 - Blink-182...

Beatles or Rolling Stones?
Beatles.

Fender or Gibson?
Gibson.

Ale or Lager?
I don't know really, Ale?

Lennon or McCartney?
Probably Lennon, but I had a dream where I was McCartney once...

Yoko Ono or Heather Mills?
Yoko Ono.

Books or Kindle?
Books!

Vinyl or iPod?
iPod, but Vinyl must never die!

Jamie or Delia?
Jamie.

Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter!

WH1SKS or wowser?
WH1SKS, my Tweeter of 2010!

Interview by @RedEaredRabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment