Tw1tterband press release here.


Sunday 6 February 2011

Introducing the Band: @logikalpaul


Name: Paul Blackburn

Occupation: Supervisor for a cleaning company
Role in Tw1tterband: Producer

How did you become involved with Tw1tterband?
I was following @WH1SKS coz he's very funny and saw the call for someone to mix/produce a song for charity and thought I'm well up for that, music is a hobby and passion of mine and to combine it with twitter is amazing.

Please summarise your Twitterband Contribution.
My contribution has been to collect all the tracks from band members and produce the song.

Tw1tterband has been organised at extremely short notice. Has it been tricky working with such a tight deadline?
It has been extremely tricky! It has pushed all my skills to the limit but in a good way.

Are you involved with any other bands or music projects outside of Tw1tterband?
I have a website where I post my own music projects,I'm currently working on a rap/hiphop EP.

Which of the other Tw1tterband contributors have you met in person?
I haven't met any other members of the band unfortunately. That in itself makes this such a unique project for me.

What was the first record you bought?
First record ever bought unfortunately was Eye of the Tiger-survivor,I was 10 at the time!

How much did you pay for your last haircut?
Haha, last haircut cost £13.

You’re on death row. You can choose one last meal and one album to listen to while you eat it. Name them.
Last meal; Roast beef dinner. Last album Herbie Hancock-Thrust.

Beatles or Rolling Stones?
Beatles

Fender or Gibson?
Fender

Ale or Lager?
Ale

Lennon or McCartney?
Lennon!

Yoko Ono or Heather Mills?
EEERRR! Yoko

Books or Kindle?
Books everytime!

Vinyl or iPod?
VYNYL to the death!

Jamie or Delia?
Jamie

Twitter or Facebook?
twitter

WH1SKS or wowser?
The lovely @WH1SKS!

Interview by @RedEaredRabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment