Tw1tterband press release here.


Saturday 5 February 2011

Introducing the Band: @davielegend



Name: Dave Williams

Occupation: Cost Accountant
Role in Tw1tterband: Lead Vocals

How did you become involved with Tw1tterband?
I became involved when WH1SKS begged me to front the band. He knew he needed someone with good hair to be the face of it.

Please summarise your Twitterband Contribution.
 I provided lead vocals and a childlike sense of adventure.

Tw1tterband has been organised at extremely short notice. Has it been tricky working with such a tight deadline?
The trial last Friday was hectic, but this week has been fine. I am lucky I am all alone in life with no responsibilites.

Are you involved with any other bands or music projects outside of Tw1tterband?
I regularly play local gigs... I am a singer/songwriter and either play acousticly on my own, or with a mate on a Cajun.

Which of the other Tw1tterband contributors have you met in person?
I have met none of the band, but I met the PR lady @debsa for 10 minutes once. We had a Jaegerbomb and a photo.

What was the last record you bought?
Last record I bought was Attack & Release by The Black Keys. Very good bluesy rock.

What was the first record you bought?
My first record was an East 17 one that had a holographic front cover. They moved. It was amazing.

How much did you pay for your last haircut?
I paid £11.50 for my last haircut. I paid on my debit card as I was saving my cash for a baguette.

You’re on death row. You can choose one last meal and one album to listen to while you eat it. Name them.
12 inch Meat Feast pizza & garlic bread followed by vanilla cheesecake. Listen to Tea & Sympathy by Bernard Fanning.

Beatles or Rolling Stones?
Beatles

Fender or Gibson?
I am impartial having never owned either - i am an acoustic man and play a Freshman.

Ale or Lager?
Drink both regularly but will go for Lager.

Lennon or McCartney?
McCartney

Yoko Ono or Heather Mills?
I'm not fussy... I'd goose them both.

Books or Kindle?
Books

Vinyl or iPod?
iPod

Jamie or Delia?
Jamie

Twitter or Facebook?
TWITTER MASSIVE

WH1SKS or wowser?
I would say @wowser but he doesn't follow me back, so unfortunately I suppose I have to say @WH1SKS

Interview by @RedEaredRabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment